Research & Papers
- “The development of security agencies in Iraqi Kurdistan” Political Studies Association Annual Conference. Sheffield-UK. 30th March-1st April 2015
- “Civil war in the Middle East in the age of digital revolution: converging extremism in Iraq and Syria: Focus on Islamic State” . American Political Science Association Annual conference. Washington D.C..28-31th August 2014.
- “The political repercussions of economic revolution in Iraqi Kurdistan” British society for Middle Eastern Studies. University of Sussex. 16-18th June 2014.
- “The sectarian violence in the Middle East: focus on Iraq” at the 8th Annual International Interdisciplinary conference. The , Centre for Applied Philosophy, Politics & Ethics (CAPPE). Conference title: Representation, Politics and violence.University of Brighton. 11–13th September 2013
- “ The fragmented states in the Middle East: The case of Iraq” The Annual postgraduate conference-Political Studies Association – University of Oxford – 12th December 2013.
Zana’s University of Sheffield profile
Some of the conference papers are available to read on Academia
Contact Zana if you have any further questions